Tuesday 22 January 2013

OOTD- First Sunday of the year









I know a bit behind with my blog post's but just been so busy with other projects.
I promise to blog more often. This outfit was made my talented designer/talented, i honestly love him to bits because he knows me so well, he sews to fit my body shape perfectly. I also trust him to add things to my outfit as he please's. With this outfit, i took the fabric and picture of the style i wanted. That was it for me.
I came back to pick up my dress and he had added a different material at the top which you see.
At first, i wasn't convinced, i was like "Uncle Yemi are you sure?", he was like "trust me".

To be honest, when i wore this outfit, i loved it and so did everyone else. It was so creative of him to add this piece of black sequin fabric to the dress. He totally transformed. I love mixing prints, so i decided to wear my leopard print shoes with my outfit.




No comments:

Post a Comment