Monday 16 July 2012

Heirloom Jewels

I totally believe that accessories complete an outfit, so nothing beats find the right jewellery to enhance your look. At the moment, I'm really liking heirloom jewellery and I've got some for myself.

Below are my favourites:-

1. In Bloom-clash this ring with contrasting floral prints

Mango £22.99


2.Peachy bracelet-it's t-bar clasp makes it easy to fasten.

Freedom Premium at Topshop, £35


3. This necklace is my personal favourite as i have the exact same thing in yellow. Its a great vintage style necklace and it's purse friendly too.....

Primark, £6

4.Cuff bracelet-great colour for the summer.

Banana Republic £45

5.An updo hairstyle is perfect for these earrings, they are way to pretty to hide....


Asos,£15

6. Elegant and Timeless.

I LOVE THESE!!! 

7. This cocktail ring is a MUST BUY....

Orelia.co.uk £18





When wearing heirloom jewellery, don't just stick to on statement jewel, stick,layer and pile them to create  new combinations. Your jewellery will look better for long if you avoid spraying perfume directly on them!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment