Wednesday 11 July 2012

MY STYLE ICON-SOLANGE


For the past year, it has become apparent that Solange is definitely the style icon of the year….
She is no more seen as Beyonce little sister but has been able to establish herself and is now showcasing herself as Solange Knowles, I believe that she has found herself. I love Beyonce to bits but to be honest I prefer Solange; her eclectic and afro centric style. She actually encouraged me to have my natural hair out from the beginning of the year. Her versatile and relaxed style is just stunning. I adore the way she is able to literally team anything together and it works. She has grown from someone who was a shadow to their sister to someone who sets trend and has a unique style. I can put my hands up and say, she is definitely MY STYLE ICON!!!!
Below are my favourite style pics of her:-


















No comments:

Post a Comment